What you should pack will depend on whether you arrive during the Summer or the Winter. Truckee Tahoe is a playground of activities for all ages, so pack according to season and planned activities, and come prepared to face the Winter Elements, including Traffic Delays on HWY 80.
Once your vacation is booked, you will receive the following emails:
- Booking Confirmation.
- Docu-Sign Guest Agreement, which must be filled and submitted within 48 hours of a confirmed reservation.
- Check-In/Out Details, 5 days prior to arrival as a PDF attached to email. Includes: Address, Access Code, Home Info, and a Check-Out Process.
- STR Rules, put in place by the Town of Truckee & Nevada County. Emailed 2X (2 Days & 1 Day prior to Arrival).
Tahoe Alpenglow Properties and Home Owners work together to provide the beginning supply of the following essentials based on occupancy:
- Heavily Stocked Kitchen Meeting Our TAP Inventory List: (Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Tableware, Spatulas, etc.)
- Toilet Paper (3 Rolls/Bathroom)
- Paper Towel
- Trash Bags
- Blue Recycling Bags
- Fresh Kitchen Sponge
- Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Laundry Detergent
- Pump Hand Soap, Shampoo & Body Wash
- White Bath Towels (In-Home Use Only), Hand Towels, Face Towels
- Color Beach Towels (For use outside of home)
- Bedding, Pillows, Comforters, Extra Blankets
- Space Heaters / Fans
- Cable Television, Smart TV’s, Internet, Landline (Varies By Home)
- Games & Entertainment
- Emergency/Backup: Med Kit, Flashlights, Lightbulbs & Batteries
- Snow Shovels
- Ice Melt/Sand (Varies By Home)
- Winter Driveway Snow Plow Service
- Winter Shoveling Service: Bear Box, Garage Berm, Pathways, Hot Tub (4″+ Contracted But Not Controlled)
- +MORE! EACH TAP RENTAL MUST MEET OUR MANDATORY INVENTORY LIST THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOME.
If you require something specific, please Contact Tahoe Alpenglow Properties so we may attempt to further assist you. We suggest that you bring anything unique that you may require, as well as extra toiletries, bath soaps, games, or other comfort essentials. If a home is part of a homeowner association, you may or may not have a Guest Access Card for the use of amenities such as beach facilities, picnic areas, clubhouses, tennis courts, golf, hot tubs and pools. See our listing description and amenities for a more detailed breakdown specific to a rental home.
Say Goodbye to Hotels, and Hello to Tahoe Alpenglow Properties, where you can feel at home while vacationing!