Due to the fact that rental homes are a cause of a concerning level of Hotline Calls / Complaints / Fines, it’s been recommended by both Nevada County and Placer County, the Town of Truckee, Tahoe Donner HOA, Northstar, Concerned Full Time Residents / Neighbors, and our Homeowner themselves, that TAP provides All Guests with this Formal Notice to simplify what new STR Rules and consequences / Fines exist. Tahoe Alpenglow Properties wants to be part of the solution, not part of the issue. Everyone appreciates your understanding and compliance, as only then can we work together to contribute to the longevity of the local vacation rental industry.
“STR RULES” – NEVADA COUNTY (TOWN OF TRUCKEE) & PLACER COUNTY (NORTHSTAR)
- 9 PM PLACER COUNTY (Northstar) | 10PM NEVADA COUNTY (Truckee) = Quiet Hour. No Music. No Hot Tub. No Noise.
- 9 PM PLACER COUNTY (Northstar) | 10PM NEVADA COUNTY (Truckee) = All “Exterior” Lights Off. Go Outside & Check
- Trash & Recycling = Must Be In Bags, Tied & Placed In Bear Box. Bear Box Must Be Locked. TTSD WILL NOT TAKE LOOSE TRASH.
- Occupancy = Must Stay At/Under Listed Occupancy Of Rental At All Times
- Parking = All Cars Must Fit On Our Driveway. No Street Parking.
- Smoking = No Smoking Allowed Inside. Do Not Throw Butts On Ground.
- BBQ/Fires = No Fire Pits. No Flames Of Any Kind. Propane BBQ Only. ($5,000 Cal-Fire Fine)
- Events = No Parties, Corporate Events, Weddings, Or Similar Events
- Enforcement = Town of Truckee – “Both Guests & Property Owners may be cited and fine for non-compliance, with an administrative penalty of $1,500 per day for the first violation, up to $3,000 per day for the second violation, and $5,000 per day for each additional violation. A Short-term rental certificate will be revoked if a unit receives (3) three citations within a 12-month period, and a new certificate shall not be issued for a period of 12 months.“
By Signing The Docu-Sign Guest Agreement You Acknowledge Having Read These Rules & Agreed To Pay All Fines Enforced By The Town Or HOA In Regards To Your Violation