TAP - INTO YOUR POTENTIAL
We put the hard work in upfront so that it pays off in the long run. We evaluate & release the full potential of your home, make sure the entire home meets our TAP Inventory List, and go through an extensive “Set-Up” process prior to going Live!
- View home, meet Owner & discuss operations, expectations, and goals
- Return signed Vacation Rental Management Agreement
- Acquire all necessary documents from Owner within the “New Homeowner Checklist”
- Compare home against Mandatory Minimum Inventory List + Multi-point inspection & To-Do’s
- Provide Suggestions To Maximize Potential (Maintenance, Room Configurations, Furnishings, Entertainment)
- Owner to purchase items from Mandatory Minimum Inventory
- Set-Up: Organize home, Assembly, Maintenance, Prepare Owner Closet
- Home “Deep Cleaned” prior to photos
- Professional Photographer takes photos so that we may display home in the most prestigious view
- Begin to advertise on what becomes 20+ sites internationally to attract the 40+ million travelers
- Create Owner Log-In To Access Reservation Calendar
- Listings Live!